Monday, February 06, 2006

Some team won the Super Bowl yesterday.

I don't know which; even though I like football, I only watched the first half. I was with people from the choir who were invited to a former choir member's home. Other former members showed up--a couple even brought their two little boys--and our director and another voice teacher came. It was fun and I would have stayed, but Sunday evenings my thoughts turn to Monday and going to class. I like to meet Monday rested and clear headed. I got up at 4:30, got on the elliptical trainer for a workout, cleaned up, breakfasted, and hit the road toward school.

And that team won the Super Bowl just the same without me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Berne said...

I didn't watch any of the game. Heard I didn't miss much either.

I can't imagine getting out of bed at 4:30 am...you're much more a morning person than I, although I was at work in Deputy by 7:55.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home