Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been sticken by a bug, a mean little bug that crept into my nose during the night and began reproducing. Offspring have traveled to my eyes, ears, throat, and lungs. Yesterday I coughed up bugs every minute or so. Today every five minutes.

Odd that while I was at home yesterday, bored because coughing isn't very interesting, daytime television is unthinkable, and the tears running due to the coughing made reading difficult, I thought about my poor neglected blog, as though it had a personality of its own and I was mistreating it, as though I were forgetting to pet Molly the collie or let her go outside. Poor blog. pat, pat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you yesterday!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Peabody. pat, pat
Feel better soon.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Berne said...

Hope you feel better soon! That bug has struck so many people around campus...I only hope I can stay healthy through break and my trip to DC.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home