Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Still coughing.

Amazing how exhausting it is not to be able to take a deep breath.

Just discovered a blog by Loralee by reading my other favorites. I would link that, but I've forgotten how. Anyway, she's an opera singer in Logan, Utah. The audition I'm supposed to be doing is for a summer opera program in Logan, Utah. Weird coincidence.

Judging by my progress so far, the summer will be over before I can make that damned tape. Choke. Choke.

A kind anonymous reader reminded me of the link procedure. Here's the one for Loralee .

2 Comments:

Blogger nrlaumei said...

Oh dear. I bet she'd love that coincidence. Feel better soon. (I only had the bug for a week).

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

insert title of link here

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home