Friday, May 05, 2006

I've invited the methods class to my home for our final. My Mom took advantage of the opportunity to make many kinds of treats, which she likes doing but is a waste to do when I'm the only one around, since I don't eat sweets very much. Well, peppermint, but who bakes peppermint?

We'll have a good time and share final collections of thinking--I have something prepared myself--and they will leave.

Then I will go to the choir end-of-year party. I will cook a brat (that's bratwurst to any worriers in cyber-land--real brats probably won't attend) and share triumphs--and I will leave.

Hereafter the school year is endless hours bent over my desk with collections of papers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd be amazed what people can do with peppermint!

I'm sure your Mom had no idea what she was in for when she "allowed" you to have us at your home. Which, by the way, was very gracious of both of you. I would have been happy just shooting pool and not doing presentations...

I would hazard a guess that bending over a pile of papers is somehow enjoyable for you, as it extends the school year.

Did you ever get to the choir party?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

So looking back now - what did you think of our final? It was the best final I've ever had in 6 years of college!!
Thank you for inviting us over!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
I am jealous that you never had a party at your house when I was at BSU!

Knowing you, I am sure you will enjoy many of those hours bent over at your desk reading that collection of papers.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, so, Peabody, when's the next party *wink, wink*

1:17 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Sherman showed me some pics of the party...I wish I had had more cool college prof's like that.

You rock.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home