Friday, July 07, 2006

Today I entertain Mom's friends. Tomorrow I'm in a wedding. Early Sunday morning I leave for Orlando, where I will be trapped in a large hall with thousands of other people listening to the goings on at the national convention of Elks. A few moments of these things are rewarding; the rest is tedium.

Orlando in July. Wizard planning. I loathe hot weather.

Sometimes I wonder why I consent to do this stuff. The good parts, the service, are balanced against the bad parts, the boredom. Generally the good parts win.

But Orlando, in July.

Of course, I'm also going to southern China in August. That I'm doing willingly. I guess I must be willing to face the heat.

No posts next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

CHINA IN AUGUST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lucky you. And yes, I'm jealous!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home