Saturday, July 22, 2006

My office is incredible.

I have spent six hours working to just to sort paper so I can fulfill obligations to students or former students. Some need papers read, responded to, and returned; some need recommendations written and mailed. Some of the recommendations need to be on forms that came in the mail and were tossed into the general pile when my office furniture was replaced. The volume is staggering. To all of you out there who need something from me, I promise I'll try to get it found and get it done.

After I get through that, I'll start working on the course materials for fall, which I need to do early because I'll be in China when everybody else is doing that kind of work.

My current life is one of mess, but at least it's interesting mess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure someone once said that out of chaos (or mess) comes greatness...or something like that.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

"an interesting mess"--hey, I like the sound of that.

good luck--and I'm glad I don't need anything from you. :P

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home