Friday, July 28, 2006

I haven't been able to get on my blog Tuesday or Thursday. Blogger wouldn't let me on Tuesday and nothing worked Thursday at the time I tried.

This week I'm rehearsing with thirteen to seventeen year olds for the Bemidji State Choral and Vocal Music Camp. They are fun. This gives me a dose of the age I love to work with. Final rehearsal tonight; concert tomorrow afternoon.

My China trip approaches. I need to get all summer stuff done in the next week and then get prepped for fall classes before I leave, as the trip goes right through Fall Semester start-up. I am definitely ready. I've been ready to start back to work full time for a month now--or more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

I am finally getting caught up on your blog. You are as busy as ever. Enjoy your trip to China. It will be a nice vacation before school starts.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger was being a bugger most of last week. So, it wasn't just you.

I, too, appreciate the teenager set - they are passionate and spongey. Sounds like a grand time.

Are you sure China is ready for you and your sainted Mother? Take many photos so I can bother you to share them!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home